Pull up a chair, have I got a story to tell you!
Today I am finally to pulling back the curtain on a BIG project that I have been working on. This is a big step of faith that I needed to do today when I realized how much I needed YOU!
Months ago, I gave myself permission to pursue a DREAM. It was an idea that I had mentioned casually on and off, you know, the “pipe dream” kind of dream?
This is how it has played out in my brain:
1. Wouldn’t is be cool if I could… (dreaming)
2. What I really want to do is… (hopeful)
3. Maybe I could do this… (optimistic)
4. I’ll just to test the waters… (scared)
5. I am going to commit to this… (resolved)
6. Am I really going to commit to this? (er, not so resolved)
7. This is waaaay harder than I thought it would be. (where’s my EASY button?!)
8. Can I do this? (poop, doubt cycle starts all over again)
9. I am going to commit to this and am even going to tell people about it. (brave, scared, nervous, excited. leave town right after I share it.)
10. Growing is a good thing and I need my peeps (you all) with me to help me grow. (relief and gratitude)
I am still mid-lifecycle as you can tell. Taking action steps towards your dreams, turns out is a roller coaster of emotions and takes a large amount of perseverance (especially when it is a BIG JUICY dream)
Tune in (and find out what it is) and then tell me if you have struggled with throwing down your own roadblocks towards your dreams!
I am going on DREAM trip to Paris this week (big-late-birthday-insert-confetti-trip) This will be the view from my apt below! Come with me!! You can follow me to Paris on Instagram or Facebook
While I am gone be sure and WATCH any videos you want to see, when I come back I will be working on “listen” mode focusing on podcasts and the video availability will come down.
While you are at it, follow The Armchair Parisian, who has a fabulous new website. She is my personal tour guide on my big trip! All pics courtesy of BJ Lantz, who I didn’t even KNOW was The ArmChair Parisian at first!! She has designed silk scarves in the spirit of romance that she has with this great city!